Subject: ENRON / ENERGY TRADE / OVERVIEW OF PROCEEDINGS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI re live Dutch proceedings / litigation.

Kind regards

Mark
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Elliott/LON/ECT on 16/06/2000 19:14 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  [email-masked]                           
14/06/2000 11:10

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: ENRON / ENERGY TRADE / OVERVIEW OF PROCEEDINGS

 <<2hg$04!.DOC>>

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Attached is an overview of the proceedings Enron is currently involved in.

Kind regards,

Patrick Keijsers

 - 2hg$04!.DOC
******************************************************************************
**************************************

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or 
otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, 
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any 
attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must 
not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other 
person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at 
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.