Subject: Re: California Litigation Team - Weekly Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], vicki.
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Janette Elbertson
	05/01/2001 09:26 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Dan Leff/HOU/EES@EES, David W 
Delainey/HOU/EES@EES, [email-masked], Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked], James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, James 
Derrick/Enron@EnronXGate, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John J 
Lavorato/Enron@EnronXGate, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise 
Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], [email-masked], Mark 
Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael Smith/ENRON@enronxgate, Michael 
Tribolet/ENRON@enronXgate, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Rick Buy/Enron@EnronXGate, [email-masked], 
Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Tim 
Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, William S 
Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Robert C Williams/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: Cindy Derecskey@enron, Cristina Zavala/SF/ECT@ECT, Debra 
Davidson/PDX/ECT@ECT, Karen K Heathman/Enron@EnronXGate, Kay 
Chapman/HOU/EES@EES, Ginger Dernehl@enron, Kimberly Hillis/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Leasa Lopez/HOU/EES@EES, Linda J Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Liz M 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Harris/Enron@EnronXGate, Tammie 
Schoppe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Twanda Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: California Litigation Team - Weekly Conference Call

The California Litigation Team weekly conference call scheduled for Thursday, 
May 3, has been cancelled.  

The weekly conference call will resume on Thursday, May 10, at 2:00 p.m. 
central time.

Janette Elbertson
Enron North America Corp.
Legal Department - EB3326
Telephone:  (713) 853-7906
Fax:  (713) 646-2600
[email-masked]