Subject: Wright case -- VPP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 08:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Are you available?
----- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2001 03:17 PM -----

	"Tetrault, Charles D." <[email-masked]>
	05/10/2001 01:50 PM
		 
		 To: "Richard B. Sanders (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Andrew M. Edison (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Barrett H. 
Reasoner (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Wright case  --  VPP

As you might recall, I have been given the lead on the volumetric production
payment issue in the Wright case in general, and in dealing with EOG in
particular.

As you know, I have heard the long story from EOG.   You suggested that the
next time I was in Houston that we try to meet with Julia Heintz Murray to
get the more to point version from the ECT / Enron perspective.

I will be in town next week for the "measurement summit."  I could come
earlier, stay later, or carve out some time during to talk to Julia.  This
might be a good introduction for Andy as well.  (Of course, Barrett is also
included if his schedule permits.)

From the viewpoint of my schedule, I would suggest Thursday afternoon,
Tuesday afternoon, or Friday morning, in approximate order of preference.
Let me know.

Charles D. Tetrault
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
1455 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004-1008
[email-masked]
202.639.6551 [voice]
202.639.6604 [fax]

          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You