Subject: FW: Final Letter!!! CA residential customers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 03:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Per our call.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Sharp, Vicki  
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 10:22 AM
To: Mahoney, Peggy; Williams, Robert C.
Cc: Delainey, David; Dietrich, Janet; Leff, Dan; Sunde, Marty; Tilney, 
Elizabeth; Palmer, Mark; Kean, Steven; Steffes, James; Denne, Karen; Koenig, 
Mark; Rieker, Paula; Ivers, Elizabeth; Black, Don; Hughes, Evan; Huddleson, 
Diann
Subject: Re: Final Letter!!! CA residential customers

We are conducting our final outside counsel sign off.  Thanks. 

Peggy Mahoney
05/23/2001 09:36 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/EES@EES, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/EES@EES, Dan 
Leff/HOU/EES@EES, Marty Sunde/HOU/EES@EES, Elizabeth Tilney/HOU/EES@EES, 
Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Koenig/Enron@EnronXGate, Paula Rieker/Enron@EnronXGate, Elizabeth 
Ivers/Enron@EnronXGate, Don Black/HOU/EES@EES, Evan Hughes/HOU/EES@EES, Diann 
Huddleson/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Final Letter!!!  CA residential customers

FYI.  The letter below reflects changes from Corp and EES.  Dianne is 
scheduled
to start mailing on Friday.   I will be out of the office tomorrow, so please 
call Beth Tilney
x35022 or Diann Huddleson x30584 immediately if you have any major issues.

Thanks!
Peggy
(I can be reached by cell phone - 713-504-4338)  

---------------------- Forwarded by Peggy Mahoney/HOU/EES on 05/23/2001 09:18 
PM ---------------------------

Max Eberts
05/23/2001 06:51 PM
To: Diann Huddleson/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Elizabeth Tilney/HOU/EES@EES, Peggy Mahoney/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: CA residential customer letter

Diann,

Attached is the final copy for the letter to the California residential 
customers.  It has received everyone's seal of approval. 
There are two documents: document I with the telephone number of the customer 
representative for EESI customers (1-888-367-6610) 
and document II with the telephone number of the customer representative for 
EEMC customers (1-800-743-1700).  Diann, would 
you please double check those numbers to make sure I have them right.  Thank 
you.