Subject: Pacific Virgo - List of Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Team

Attached for your reference is  List of Documents (with short descriptions) 
relating to the Pacific Virgo. The documents form my Core Bundle which I have 
only had the chance to assemble today. I believe you would have copies of the 
documents either from the bundle I couriered to Mike R. or from e-mail, but 
if you have any missing, please let me know and I'll get copies to you. I 
will keep the List up to date and copy the Houston team. As usual, I welcome 
any comments.

I will be working to put together a similar list for sampling and test 
results and will copy the team as soon as I can.

Some material documents on the Tank Cleaning issue:

Costs were to be borne by Enron (item 4 of the List).
Enron regarded USD30,000 estimate for Butterworth cleaning by Owners too high 
and revised cleaning request to flushing with fresh water (item 8 of the 
List).
Owners did not have enough freshwater and proposed seawater flushing (item 9 
of the List).
Enron queried Owners on why there was insufficient fresh water for tank 
cleaning (no explanation to date) and reserved rights under C/P (item 10 of 
the List).
Enron gave orders to flush with fresh water and emphasised sensitivity of 
cargo for power plant (item 11 of the List).
Owners advised not able to flush with freshwater and no tank cleaning was 
performed before last cargo of Cossack was loaded (item 13 of the List).
Enron expressed disappointment that there was no fresh water to flush tanks 
and requested draining and stripping dry (item 16 of the List).
Enron asked Master the day before loading what preparations were done, but 
there we never got a reply (item 17 of the List).
SGS vessel tank inspection states "Master / Chief Officer guarantees the 
integrity of the cargo whilst the same is on board" (item 18 of the List) - 
have asked SGS for a copy with Master/Chief Officer's signature.

Pacific Virgo ETA Yosu Korea 23rd night. Earliest commencement of discharge 
24th morning.

Britt - Thanks for the list of questions. They help me focus with so much 
going on here. I'll respond with answers as soon as I can although I expect 
that I would need to consult with John Chismar (Trader - who is on vacation 
and due back 1st August) on some of them.

Regards
Matt