Subject: Re: Washington County, OH purchases
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 07:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please send me a copy of the pleading. fax # 713-646-3393

To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Washington County, OH purchases

I wanted to make sure you are aware of this since it may be an ECT issue.  
This is a very minor case ($60K) and the only reason Enron is a named 
defendant is for an accounting of money paid for this disputed gas.  I am 
trying to figure out whether this is EESI or ECT gas.  Some research so far 
indicates that it may be neither of ours.  I will handle this for now and try 
to get us out of this, unless you have a burning desire to deal with 
Plaintiff's counsel in Marietta, OH.  

Please give me a call at 614-791-6181 if you have any questions.  MDS
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike D Smith/DUB/EES on 05/21/99 09:43 AM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Mike D Smith                           05/11/99 04:57 PM

To: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Washington County, OH purchases

I understand you may be able to shed some light on this.  I have received a 
complaint naming ECT as a defendant, filed by Jeff Brown, dba M&J Energy.  
The allegation is that his partner, Mr Buckey is diverting payments for gas 
purchased from  wells owned by Brown, Buckey and others.  The wells are 
described in the complaint as Rea #1 and #2 and Cullen #1 and $2 in 
Washington County, OH (Marietta).  ECT is named b/c ECT is buying the gas 
from the well and allegedly paying the wrong person for the gas (I can't see 
how that gives rise to any claim, but that's beside the point).

I can't find where EES is buying gas from this well, so that leaves you.  Is 
this ECT's gas?  MDS
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike D Smith/DUB/EES on 05/11/99 04:46 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Mike D Smith                           05/10/99 12:17 PM

To: James T Javins/DUB/EES@EES, Louis P Bonasso/DUB/EES@EES, Christina 
Finelli/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Washington County, OH purchases

Do any of you know anything about wellhead purchases in Washington County 
from Jeff Brown, M&J Energy, CMB Investments, James Buckey, Samuel Buckey?  
Thanks