Subject: Litigation Information for Due Diligence efforts by potential purchasers of Louisiana Resources Pipeline Limited Partnership, Louisiana Gas Pipeline Limited Partnership, Enron Storage Company and Louisiana Gas Marketing Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 06:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please let me know of anything other than Grynberg
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 07/28/99 
11:32 AM ---------------------------

Sandi M Braband
07/27/99 05:22 PM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Litigation Information for Due Diligence efforts by potential 
purchasers of Louisiana Resources Pipeline Limited Partnership, Louisiana Gas 
Pipeline Limited Partnership, Enron Storage Company and Louisiana Gas 
Marketing Company

Richard,
As I mentioned in my phone mail message to you, we are compiling info on the 
above-referenced entities in connection with a due diligence request by a 
potential purchaser. The prospective purchaser has requested information on 
the entities' litigation, whether complete, existing or pending including any 
eminent domain proceedings and insurance litigation. Could you let me know as 
soon as possible if you can provide me that information. The goal is to have 
all requested information in the data room early next week . 

Thank you,
Sandi
ext. 35465