Subject: Re: $$$$
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 06:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

We did get the money. Thanks. I asked Linda Guinn to look into the misc. 
bills when we recieved it several months ago. I can't remember what we 
decided but I will check with her again and get back to you.

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  [email-masked]                           08/03/99 06:29 PM

To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT
cc:  
Subject: $$$$

I sent a letter last week enclosing a $100,000 check as reimbursement of
an overpayment.  Did you get it?

I should have asked whether we could apply $9,563.84 of it to the old
"counseling" bills I have never been able to get paid.  Recall I went
through those and figured out which unit, etc. they applied to.  Some
were re the Sports Authority, some were re emplyment contracts, etc.
They still haven't ever been paid.  It would be nice to clean this up too. 
Thanks.