Subject: Re: Oconto Falls/ Rebox Hedges mtg. 8/10/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 07:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Per Gustavo's message, 

The referenced meeting is primarily being held to discuss the plan with 
respect to Oconto Falls.  Ron Van Den Huevel would also like to discuss the 
possibility of Enron Providing Risk Management Services to the Rebox Project.

The Attendees will include:

Ron Van Den Heuvel
Steve Peter
Dan Platkowski
George Longo

FYI: The Meeting will take place in conference room 2988.

If you have any question/ concerns please call me x 58035.

Thank you,

Sarah Reyna
Assistant to Jay Boudreaux

---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah Reyna/Corp/Enron on 08/04/2000 
02:08 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Gustavo Junqueira @ ECT                           08/03/2000 03:33 PM

To: Sarah Reyna/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Burnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Finley Biggerstaff/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney 
Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ana Alcantara/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dusty Warren 
Paez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri L Cromwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jay Boudreaux/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Oconto Falls/ Rebox Hedges mtg. 8/10/00  

We are going to be addressing the OFTI sale in the same meeting. I beleive 
that Richard Sanders must be informed about the meeting.

Sarah Reyna@ENRON
08/03/2000 02:07 PM
To: Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gustavo 
Junqueira/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan Burnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Finley 
Biggerstaff/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ana Alcantara/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dusty Warren Paez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha 
Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri L Cromwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jay Boudreaux/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Oconto Falls/ Rebox Hedges mtg. 8/10/00

There will be a meeting to discuss Oconto Falls/Rebox Hedges on Thursday, 
August 10th @ 2:30pm in conference room 2990.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Sarah Reyna
Assistant to Jay Boudreaux