Subject: RE: Enron/ Natole
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 05:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Please move forward on discovery. Lets force them to the conclusion that 
they  really need to get rid of Enron as a Defendant

"Bill W. Ogden" <[email-masked]> on 12/01/99 04:21:25 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: RE: Enron/ Natole

Richard: I left a message with Twanda this morning, but I understand you
have been a little busy. On Natole: I called Tom Deen again; his client is
reluctant to dismiss Enron without seeing documents to prove that we don't
have any different records on the commission, and that we in fact did not
know about Natole's involvement.  I'm not sure I follow him, but I told Deen
it sounds  like Natole doesn't want to settle yet.  Our document production
is due a week from this Friday, and Alan Ludwig and Linda Guinn have been
gathering the documents for us to review and respond.  On Calpine: I didn't
get to draft a lawsuit before the Thanksgiving holiday, because Michelle and
Haedicke wanted me to rush a draft complaint against Duke, which I did, but
now that seems to have faltered, since we have yet to hear word that we are
authorized to file it.  I have a lengthy series of depositions that are
underway, but let me know if you want to get together on Calpine or want me
to take action, and I'll make time in the schedule for it.
Best regards,
Bill