Subject: Black Marlin / Blue Dolphin
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Can you get w/ Staci and take care of this request?
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 01/10/2000 
04:51 PM ---------------------------

"Tetrault, Charles D." <[email-masked]> on 01/05/2000 12:03:39 PM
To: "'Holtzman, Staci'" <[email-masked]>, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: "'Reasoner, Barrett H.'" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Black Marlin / Blue Dolphin

Becky just faxed Larry McBride's December 13 letter to Barrett and me
regarding Blue Dolphin's demands concerning the defense of Black Marlin in
the Quinque litigation.

We assume that no response has been sent to McBride or to Blue Dolphin and
that you want our advice or help in drafting a response.  If so, would you
please send us copies of the applicable documents, which we assume would
include the September 28, 1998 Purchase and Sale Agreement referenced in
McBride's letter.  Thanks.

Charles D. Tetrault
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
[email-masked]
(202)-639-6551
(202)-639-6604 [fax]

 - att1.unk