Subject: Re: Perd
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:30:00 -0800 (PST)

The plans are up in the air. The first weekend that we are all free is the 
weekend of Feb 26.(if you can't make it that weekend, let me know.) If all 
three of us come, there is probably 4-6 hours of work. I would propose that 
we bring Ben,James and Ryan only. I will arrive Fri night and leave Sun 
morning. Let me know what you think.

John Sanders MD <[email-masked]> on 01/12/2000 08:20:01 AM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, "Doug Sanders" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Perd

Doug and Richard,

Is the Perd going to be all work and no play? I'm trying to decide if I'm
going to take Ryan with me. We could leave around 4 PM on Friday. I could
leave much sooner, if I weren't taking him with me (school and all). I
don't think he'll be
much help to what we're doing, but he'd probably have more fun than if he
he
were to stay at home.

So, when do you guys think you'll get there? How long do you think you'll
stay? Are any of your kids going?

John