Subject: Re: Mustang v. HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Bonnie--- what is the

Steve -HPL- Schneider
01/18/2000 07:25 AM
To: Bonnie White/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Brenda McAfee/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mustang v. HPL

	

Protected - Attorney Client Privileged

Under section (d), I would consider elaborating to some extent.  The 
fundament issue relative to Mustang being able to take gas to which they 
might be entitled to under the Right of Way Agreement is that they would need 
to come to HPL with an indication of the amount of gas they would consume 
(minimum and maximum on a spontaneous basis) and the pressures required.  A 
letter simply stating their desire to connect is insufficient.  This would 
provide HPL with the appropriate information in order to determine the size 
of the meter and regulation required based on those parameters.  Until such 
time, HPL could not make that determination.  The issue of who pays for such 
equipment cost is silent in the agreement, but HPL would take the position 
that Mustang is only entitled to free gas, not free facilities, and only 
until the agreement is terminated.  Mustang could take the approach that such 
facilities are unnecessary since the gas is free.  This would certainly be 
contradictory to our policy of measuring all receipts and deliveries.  Your 
call as to how we should respond here.

---------------------- Forwarded by Steve -HPL- Schneider/HOU/ECT on 
01/18/2000 07:11 AM ---------------------------

Brenda McAfee@ENRON
01/17/2000 12:29 PM
To: Steve -HPL- Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bonnie White/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John Towles/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Nancy 
Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mustang v. HPL

Bonnie White asked me to coordinate with you HPL's responses to Mustang's 
Request for Disclosure.   Attached to this message is a draft of HPL's 
responses--please review the responses and make any corrections or additions 
as needed.  Please note that we must forward these responses to Mustang on or 
before Thursday, January 20, 2000.  Thanks for your assistance and please 
call me if you have any questions.  Brenda McAfee x3-6536