Subject: Houston Trip
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:10:00 -0800 (PST)

We need to meet with, in this order, Brian Barth,Travis McCoullough,Kevin 
McConville and John Hopley. Lisa Mellencamp may also want to attend the 
meetings with the attorneys from Millbank.
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 01/25/2000 
09:05 AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 01/18/2000 12:06:23 PM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Houston Trip

Richard, contrary to my previous e-mail, Steve is no longer available for a
2/4 meeting in Houston.  The available dates are now:  2/2, 2/7, 210, &
2/11.

Please let me know what date works for you.

Thanks.

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

 - att1.htm