Subject: Re: Havamann Litigation PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:43:00 -0800 (PST)

I am in London this week and will be meeting with David Best on Thurs to 
discuss. Thanks for your inquiry. I'll let you know after the meeting.

Gail Brownfeld@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
01/30/2000 10:45 AM
To: Richard B Sanders@ECT
cc: Robert C Williams/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Havamann Litigation PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL ATTORNEY CLIENT 
COMMUNICATION

Richard,
 Did your office get everything it needed from David Best to do the wire 
transfer of the settlement funds?  Is there anything you need us to do on the 
remaining bit of the claim against the  underwriters?  I believe you all have 
retrieved the whole file; however, let me know if there is anything we can do 
to help.  I will be in the UK during the week of February 14 if there is 
something I can do  while I'm there, let me know.  Thanks.
        GAIL