Subject: Pacific Virgo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 01:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI.  Mitsubishi is asking for a conference with our "senior management" to 
discuss the non-payment of freight and demurrage.  Eric's response is 
self-explanatory.  Deborah,please print out and file.

    Britt
----- Forwarded by Britt Davis/Corp/Enron on 08/07/2000 08:02 AM -----

	Eric Tan@ECT
	08/06/2000 11:39 PM
		 
		 To: Matthias Lee/SIN/ECT@ECT
		 cc: "Clifford Bennett" <[email-masked]>, Richard 
Slovenski/SIN/ECT@ECT, Angeline Poon/SIN/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Santos/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John Chismar/SIN/ECT@ECT, Carol 
Chew/SIN/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Michael J Gasper/HOU/ECT@ECT, John H 
Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, James P Studdert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan 
Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Philips/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael A 
Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Graham Cane/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Wietze Dingeldein/LON/ECT@ECT, Britt Davis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked], Paul Henking/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Pacific Virgo

Your info -  I have verbally told owners (via shipbrokers) that we will be 
responding today.  Therefore, they may want to review their their plans to 
come to Singapore.

---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Tan/SIN/ECT on 07/08/2000 12:37 
---------------------------

Admin@CMX
05/08/2000 11:47
To: Eric Tan/SIN/ECT, Singapore CMX/SIN/ECT
cc:  
Subject: Incoming Tlx:[05AUG 1142 RS#] {REF: TC583623} {RE: M/T PACIFIC VIRGO 
/ ENRON- CP 13/JUN/2000} {AUG/04(1900JST),2000 REF:0804-01}

0667 50668    11:43-05 REC    enron spore

05AUG 1142 RS#
EGLSIN RS37130

SSYSIN RS26746

DATE: 05/08/2000 11:45:20
REF : TC583623

TO: ENRON SPORE
ATTN: ERIC TAN

FM: SIMPSON SPENCE AND YOUNG SINGAPORE

RE : M/T PACIFIC VIRGO / ENRON - CP 13/JUN/2000

PLS KINDLY PASS FLWG MSG TO CHRTS
QTE

PLEASE PASS THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE TO THE CHTRS/ENRON.

QTE:
ATTN:MR.ERIC TAN -DIRECTOR,OPERATIONS
     ENRON CAPITAL   TRADE RESOURCES SINGAPORE PTE LTD.

AUG/04(1900JST),2000   REF:0804-01

IT IS OUR GREAT REGRET THAT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY FOR YOUR
UNREASONABLE WITHHOLDING OF THE FREIGHT USUSD501,294.50 ON MT PACIFIC
VIRGO.

WE,MITSUBISHI CORPORATION,ARE PLANNING TO SEND THE MISSION TO YOUR
OFFICE.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ARRANGE A MEETING WITH YOUR SENIOR MANAGEMENT
ON AUGUST/08,2000.

THANKS AND REGARDS

MITSUBISHI CORPORATION 
UNQTE:

REGARDS.
M.ISHIBASHI / NF-C
MITSUBISHI CORPORATION TOKYO

UNQTE

PLS URGENTLY ASK CHRTS TO MAKE A REPLY ON ABV.

B.RGDS
SSY SPORE

NNNN
SSYSIN RS26746#
EGLSIN RS37130

VVVV
LOCAL TELEX FROM RS26711