Subject: Re: NSM Docs.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Please send me a copy of the e-mail along with Kevin's response.

[email-masked] on 01/26/2000 02:33:36 PM
To: Linda R Guinn/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked] 
Subject: NSM Docs.

Linda, I am faxing you a copy of an e-mail I recently reviewed from Brian
Barth to Lisa Mellencamp dated 8/20/99.  In the e-mail, Brian writes that he
is providing Lisa with comments "intended to supplement Kevin McConville's
memo dated August 19, 1999 regarding the NSM lawsuit."  The documents you
sent me do not include any memo from Kevin McConville dated Aug. 19, 1999.
Can you please check with Kevin regarding this memo and (if you are able to
get a copy) please fax it to me.

Thanks.

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

 - att1.htm