Subject: Re: Sitler issue
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Bruce Oakley has informed me that we will be filing a motion to compel 
arbitration, which should stay Sitler's ability to take any depositions. 
Either Bruce or I will let you know if it looks like the depositions will 
proceed.

Patrick Johnson

01/26/2000 11:27 AM

To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Sitler issue

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Patrick Johnson/HOU/ECT on 01/26/2000 
11:27 AM ---------------------------

Marilyn Ennis <[email-masked]> on 01/26/2000 08:11:53 AM
To: Patrick Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jud Byrd <[email-masked]>, Ken Kirk <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Sitler issue

Tom Campbell, the attorney in Licking County that filed our answer for the
Sitler complaint, called me to advise that Sitler's atty has requested a
deposition with Ken, myself, and Jud Byrd - one per week, beginning in
February.  I spoke with John Keller this morning, who is aware of this, and
has advised Bruce Oakley in Houston.

John told me to go ahead and give Tom some dates, and be cooperative, even
though it may not go forward.  I told John I would let you know what was
going on.  Call if you have any questions.