Subject: Re: ENA legal entities
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Cos 18 and 51 are the only ones I am familiar with and they cannot be 
dissolved. I am not familiar with the other cos, but I have asked Linda Guinn 
to confirm that there are no cases pending against them.

To: Barbara Gray, Richard Sanders, Sandi Braband
cc: Pam Becton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: ENA legal entities  

Pam would like our feedback on the following.  I imagine cos 18 and 51 are 
litigants that can't be dissolved.  I know that the Trading Desks use co 446 
for capacity release deals involving ENA.  The others may be in position to 
be dissolved, but I don't want to respond to Pam without your feedback.

Thanks

Steve

Pam Becton
02/03/2000 02:19 PM
To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Greg Whiting/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: ENA legal entities

Steve,

I am currently working on the SAP project, and need to know if the following 
ENA legal entities can be dissolved, or if there is a legal reason to keep 
them around.  Deb Korkmas mentioned that you may be able to help me with 
these.

18 Intratex Gas, Co.
51 Panhandle Gas Co.
54 Enron Industrial Natural Gas, Co.
58 Houston Pipe Line Marketing, Co.
72 Enron Texoma Gas Co.
446 Enron Administrative Services, Corp.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss.  If there is a legal 
reason to keep these entities, we need to get them set up in SAP as soon as 
possible.

Thank you,
Pam
3-6595