Subject: Re: Natole
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:40:00 -0800 (PST)

If you want to speak with Harry, please coordinate through Linda Guinn 
853-6104
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 02/12/2000 
06:37 AM ---------------------------

Mike J Miller
02/10/2000 11:15 AM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Natole  

The employee in question in Bill's e-mail is Harry Moulton.  Harry is an 
employee of EECC's construction subsidiary, NEPCO.  Harry was in Korea to 
survey the machines at the Kunsan site.  Harry is currently the NEPCO site 
manager for the construction of a sixth unit at East Coast Power's Linded 
project (Enron owns 25%).  As far as the depositions go, it would certainly 
be better if Bob and I could do them back-to back, but that is a lawyer vs 
lawyer issue, let us know.