Subject: EnBW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 02:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Following are translations of the various letters sent between Enron and EnBW 
since our claim for damages dated February 18, 2000:

1. EnBW response dated February 23, 2000

2. Addtional EnBW response dated February 25, 2000

3. Our response sent February 28, 2000, refusing delivery at alternative 
delivery point (for lack of sufficient transmission capacity) and invitation 
to meet on March 8, 2000. 

4. EnBW response accepting invitation dated February 29, 2000

We are in the process of reviewing all telephone conversations, e-mails and 
facsimiles between Enron and EnBW since June 1999 up to February 2000, in 
order to establish the meaning and construction of the Force Majeure Clause 
in the Master Agreement and theTerms and Conditions of the Transaction 
Agreement. This review is structured along the attached checklist and 
conducted today by outside counsel in our London offices. We will prepare a 
report and risk analysis in preparation of the meeting with EnBW on March 8, 
2000.

Michael