Subject: DOJ Indiana Investigation: Privileged & Confidential
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Paul-- plese call Lara Leibman at Enron asap. Her # is 713-853-1393
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 03/10/2000 
07:33 AM ---------------------------

Sarah Novosel@ENRON
03/09/2000 11:52 AM
To: Lara Leibman/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: DOJ Indiana Investigation: Privileged & Confidential

Lara: 

Richard Sanders forwarded this email to me.  I spoke with Rick and he 
suggested that I forward it to you (he mentioned that you met with Jade Eaton 
yesterday) and that you are familiar with the Indiana investigation.

Richard:

Lara is our Government Affairs point person for DOJ and FTC matters, so you 
can forward these types of requests to her in the future.

Thanks Everyone.  Let me know if you need me to do anything further with this.

Sarah

---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah Novosel/Corp/Enron on 03/09/2000 
12:21 PM ---------------------------

Richard B Sanders@ECT
03/09/2000 07:43 AM
To: Sarah Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: DOJ Indiana Investigation: Privileged & Confidential

---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 03/09/2000 
06:41 AM ---------------------------

"Yde, Paul L." <[email-masked]> on 02/23/2000 02:09:46 PM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: "Tetrault, Charles D." <[email-masked]> 
Subject: DOJ Indiana Investigation: Privileged & Confidential

Richard -- Yesterday, I received a call from Jill Ptacek, a lawyer from the
DOJ's Antitrust Division, regarding the remaining aspects of the DOJ's
Indiana Energy Investigation.  She has requested an interview with an Enron
employee who can describe Enron's experience in obtaining capacity on the
Texas Gas (Williams) and Panhandle (CMS) pipelines in Indiana.  The DOJ is
investigating whether Proliance is using its its significant capacity rights
on these pipelines to exclude or disadvantage third parties seeking access
in central Indiana.  Ptacek is requesting an interview this week or next
week.  Please let me know who we can make available for 60-90 minutes.
Thanks. -- Paul Yde (202-639-6685)

 +++++++++++++++++++++++

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

 +++++++++++++++++++++++

 The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.
This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete this
email from your system.