Subject: Pacific Virgo - Joint Testing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Richard and Mike, FYI.

Deborah, please print out and file.

  Britt

----- Forwarded by Britt Davis/Corp/Enron on 08/15/2000 08:17 AM -----

	[email-masked]
	08/15/2000 06:20 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: Pacific Virgo - Joint Testing

APC - note for Steve Jones
Mintons - note for Cliff Bennett

Steve Jones has been in touch with Cliff Bennett and had a lengthy discussion.

SGS are being asked by Cliff to draw up a list of samples which is crucial
before any test programme can be structured.

Both Cliff and Steve want to apply straight D3605 and D3065 with ashing. I 
agree
with this.

It is important that we know what methodolgy for ashing was used by SGS and
further to discussions between Steve/Cliff, I understand Cliff will be finding
out more details about this and passing information direct to Steve.

Separate tests will be carried out for filtered dirt and there is a 
possibility
that samples may need to be flown to the UK for later testing to determine
origin using more sophisticated techniques in the UK.  Until those tests are
carried out, Steve does not want to rule out the inert gas system.

Steve, and I believe Cliff, think SGS in Singapore are OK provided that Cliff
and Steve are in full attendance to make sure testing is carried out and
interpreted properly.

As I see it, the next steps are:-

1.   SGS lab in Singapore to be formally retained by Enron.

2.   List of samples to be prepared.

3.   Test programme to be finalised.

4.   Everyone to be satisfied about ashing methodology.

5.   Owners' chemist (whoever he may be) to be in agreement on joint test
programme.

Regards

David Best
Please reply to [email-masked]

__________________________

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Clyde & Co.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact Clyde & Co.

Clyde & Co.
51 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1JP
Tel: +44 (020) 7623 1244, Fax: +44 (020) 7623 5427

Clyde & Co. Guildford
Beaufort House, Chertsey Street, Guildford GU1 4HA
Tel: +44 1483 555 555, Fax: +44 1483 567 330

E-Mail: [email-masked], Internet: http://www.clydeco.com