Subject: Re: Grynberg
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 09:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am in Ft. Worth at a funeral all day Monday and not available. 8-9am and 
11:30am-2pm is all I have available on Tues. Please call my asst. Twanda at 
853-9402 to schedule. I would like to be included if for no other reason than 
to keep Charlie to his 30 min limit.

"Tetrault, Charles D." <[email-masked]> on 04/07/2000 11:49:57 AM
To: "'Sanders, Richard B.'" <[email-masked]>, "'Holtzman, 
Staci'" <[email-masked]>, "'Reasoner, Barrett H.'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Grynberg

Although I normally do not seek out conference calls, I think it would be
helpful for the four of us to get together by phone for 15 to 30 minutes for
a general update on the Grynberg and Quinque cases and to preliminarily
consider some of the tactical choices with which we may be confronted in the
near future, depending on how Judge Downes, Judge Murguia, and the MDL Panel
rule.

Would 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. Houston time on Monday or Tuesday work for you?

Charles D. Tetrault
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
[email-masked]
(202)-639-6551
(202)-639-6604 [fax]

 - C.DTF