Subject: CaseStream Docket Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Richard, looks like a new case for your group.   I would be glad to introduce 
you to John.  He has been recommended to me by others before, but as you know 
my businesses only get sued in Curitiba and San Salvador, and I didn't want 
to visit that on him.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Robert C Williams/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
12/04/2000 10:46 AM ---------------------------

"John Sullivan" <[email-masked]> on 12/04/2000 10:13:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: CaseStream Docket Information

Bob,

I came across this new federal filing on case stream that I thought you might 
want to know about.  It looks like a breach of contract case filed against 
ECT and ENA in Judge Hoyt's court.

Let us know if you need any assistance with the defense of this matter as we 
would love to have the opportunity to show you our capabilities.  I've done 
some work for the litigation unit, but none yet for ECT or ENA.  From my 
previous conversations with Jim Derrick, I understand that we are approved 
for general litigation matters.  Also, I'd love the opportunity to work with 
you and/or Richard Sanders.

Best Regards,

John

P.S.

I saw that you and Elaine got your tree this weekend.  We are still on our 
quest for a tree after striking out at four different places yesterday.  
Where did you find yours?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using CaseStream, John Sullivan has located a case that you may find 
interesting:

S D Tex 4:00cv4108 - Votorantim Cimentos v. Enron Capital, et al

You may view the entire case record at no charge at the CaseStream web site 
by clicking the link below.

http://www.marketspan.com/DocketDirect/MSFDock.asp?DType=0&Code=50341921671591
5016322910015915916916323223111

-------------------------------------------------------------------------