Subject: power plant in gleason tn.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am sending an e-mail about the power plant. I as told by an employee of
the plant they would let us know why the plant made so much noise and  so
much vibration. I have heard nothing but noise  and felt vibration. my wife
is scared because of the add in the news paper about how the plant could
explode if the person in charge of it made a mistake . I was not informed of
this plant being built. The newspaper said that the plant was being built in
a nonresadintal area there are 8 homes in this area alone. We should not
have to put up with the noise and vibrateing. Me and my family moved in the
country to avoid all the noise . Now that is all we here we can not enjoy
the outside like we use to and i am tired of it no one tell anything.
someone needs to tell us something .I thank you for your time.
                                        Thanks
                                          Carl Stout

            ps my e-mail is [email-masked] hope to hear from you.
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://profiles.msn.com.