Subject: ExxonMobil v. EGP, et al.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

I need this printed out on my stationary ASAP fri morning. Thanks
----- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 09/28/2000 05:48 PM -----

	Britt Davis@ENRON
	09/28/2000 12:10 PM
		 
		 To: Jim Armogida/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Richard B 
Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Robert Vote/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rockey Storie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Becky 
Zikes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: ExxonMobil v. EGP, et al. 

Gentlemen:

As I mentioned in my earlier e-mail of this morning, I attach the latest 
versions of the letter to ExxonMobil and the chronology.  Again, I have 
deliberately softened the tone in the last paragraph of page 2 of the letter 
to wire around a potential problem caused by a 1995 letter from us to Mobil 
in the past about the role of ELSC.  We have also redrafted both the letter 
and chronology to reflect that the ELP, LP was a publicly traded company, so 
KN acquired only Enron's interest in it, not all of it.  We last redrafted 
the chronology to reflect that the partnership never actually owned the 
hydrocarbon recovery plant.

Mike has briefly reviewed these drafts and I understand has no problem with 
them (although I am resending them to him for him to review again if he 
wishes).  

Jim and Richard, once I have your respective comments/go ahead, I will send 
this to Eric Nichols by telefax this afternoon.  I will also give Nichols a 
heads-up that it is coming.

I await your response.

Britt