Subject: Re: Changes from David Aamodt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

The sixth line in the first paragraph still refers to a "limited" production. 
Otherwise the letter looks good. I am still waiting on Management so don't 
send yet.

	"Fergus, Gary S." <[email-masked]>
	10/06/2000 03:31 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'MBD'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Changes from David Aamodt

David asked that I remove the two sentences in the generating section that
dealt with where Portland General sells its power and whether the ISO and PX
would have all the transactions.  Otherwise he agrees with the 11:03 a.m.
PST draft.

Thanks
Gary

=======================================================
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, 
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of 
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to 
[email-masked]
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com