Subject: Response to FERC Data Request for Bulk Power Investigation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Hain/HOU/ECT on 10/11/2000 08:41 AM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Brian Harrington" <[email-masked]>                      
     09/12/2000 08:17 AM

To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Response to FERC Data Request for Bulk Power Investigation

Thank you for your timely response to FERC's data request.  To date, I have 
received responses to questions 2-8.  The only oustanding items are responses 
to question #1 and a portion of #4 (unit identifier).  It is understood that 
the responses for #1 will be availalbe after September 15 and the additional 
information for #4 will be available this week.  We will look over your 
responses and call you if clarification or additional information is 
necessary.  We will treat as you requested #2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 as Confidential.

You were correct is responding only to the WSCC.  We did not purovidea 
separate data requests to Enron Wind.  In not doing so, what information are 
we missing from our data requests?  Please e-mail me a response to this 
questions.  For any other concerns please continue to use e-mail or contact 
me at 202-208-2493.

Thanks!