Subject: Re: Cheryl Nelson
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 02:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Haedicke and I would like to talk to her. Lauren Prescott sent her 
resume to Chuck Cheek and she is scheduled to talk to them. I have left a 
message with him to find out when Cheryl is going to be in the building. 
Please call Twanda Sweet to set up a time (853-9402)

	"Elaine Makris" <[email-masked]>
	10/11/2000 12:12 PM
	Please respond to makris
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Cheryl Nelson

Richard,

Now that I've recovered from your bad news --  here's Cheryl Nelson's
schedule as of this morning:

  she is still available any time next Wednesday (10/18), Thursday  (10/19),
or Friday  (10/20), or the following Monday (10/23).

Let me know what when you would like to schedule her.  She is very excited
about Enron -- keeps hearing great things about the company.

Thanks!

Elaine