Subject: service of process
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

The following documents, received today, have been forwarded for your 
immediate attention:

All Pro Paper of Texas, Inc., Debtor - Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; No. 
01-34002-SAF-11, In the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, N.D. of Texas, Dallas Div.  
NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AND DEMAND FOR SERVICE OF PAPERS and LETTER DATED MAY 
15, 2001 RE UNSECURED CREDITORS COMMITTEE to Bob Butts, Enron Company, 
Clickpaper.com by regular mail on 6/5/01.

PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY.

Thank you !!

Becky A. Stephens
Support Services Coordinator
Enron Litigation Unit, EB4809
713/853-5025
713/853-6576 (fax)
[email-masked]