Subject: Arbitrators for Blockbuster Arbitration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 02:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have been given a new list of potential arbitrators.  Please take a minute 
and let me know if any of these represent us, and the general level of 
representation.  Thank you again for your help.  If you want to leave me a 
voicemail, my telephone number is (713) 646-6412.

     1.  William Frank Carroll--Donohoe, Jameson & Carroll
     2.  James E. Coleman Jr.--Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal
     3.  Randall Duke--Johnson & McElroy
     4.  Edward Fiorito--Consultant
     5.  Eric F. Hale, Jr.--formerly with Carrington, Coleman; now 
self-employed
     6.  Herbert J. Hammond--Thompson & Knight
     7.  Orrin Harrison--V&E
     8.  Brian J. Hurst--Baker & McKenzie
     9.  C. Michael Moore--Locke Liddell
    10.  Robert C. Prather, Sr.--Jordan, Dunlap, Prather & Harris, L.L.P.

No need to respond as to V&E or Locke Liddell, except as to information about 
the individuals.  Steve et al.,  Baker & McKenzie does represent Enron on 
several matters of which I am aware, but to my knowledge it is not one of our 
top 10 firms in billings.