Subject: Re: Enron Gas Liquids Europe SARL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

It is a fairly complicated matter---Britt Davis is in the best position to 
explain the status. He will call you.

	Justin Boyd
	10/17/2000 08:50 AM
		 
		 To: Britt Davis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Williams/ENRON@Gateway, Alan 
Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron Gas Liquids Europe SARL

Gentlemen,

To the extent that you are aware, I would be grateful if you could let me 
know where we stand on the settlement of the claim with Interfert, which as I 
recall had been settled as to liability (but unresolved as to quantum).  We 
are unable to finalise the liquidation of Enron Gas Liquids Europe until this 
claim is settled.

Many Thanks.
Justin