Subject: Re: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:08:00 -0800 (PST)

The answer is yes but I would like to hear from Barbara or Shonnie before I 
give you the go-ahead. Ladies?

	Darren P Adamik
	10/06/2000 03:25 PM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes

Richard,

Enron Net Works currently supports the joint venture between Enron and Texaco 
called Bridgeline in the Three Allen Center Building.  My group supports the 
Trading telephony and recording equipment for this company.  My question is 
does this new audio retention policy cover this operating company or not 
since we do support them?

Regards,
Darren Adamik
Mgr.-Trading Technology
Enron Net Works
713-853-4764

 
---------------------- Forwarded by Darren P Adamik/HOU/ECT on 10/06/2000 
03:18 PM ---------------------------
To: Darren P Adamik/HOU/ECT@ECT, David A Cummings/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben 
Hill/HOU/ECT@ect, Leslie Peebles/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Re: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes  

Make sure we take care of this asap.

From: Mark E Haedicke on 09/27/2000 05:17 PM
Sent by: Janette Elbertson
To: Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunter S Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher F 
Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, C John 
Thompson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rob 
Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT, Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON, Beth 
Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jordan Mintz/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Wolfe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Lagrasta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Knight/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mollie Gustafson/PDX/ECT@ECT, Felicia Doan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ina 
Rangel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Airam Arteaga/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Christy Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tina Rode/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha 
Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lillian Carroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tonai 
Lehr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicole Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darlene C 
Forsyth/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela McCulloch/CAL/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pilar Cerezo/NA/Enron@ENRON, Cherylene R 
Westbrook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley Tijerina/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicki 
Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tammy R Shepperd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debra Davidson/PDX/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jewell Wade/NA/Enron@Enron, Debra Davidson/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
Becky Young/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes

Effective October 15, 2000, the retention period on tape recordings of trades 
done by telephone will be reduced from four months to one month.  The tapes 
regarding significant transactions may be retained for such longer period as 
approved in writing by both the Head Trader and the General Counsel.  Please 
propose those significant transactions on which you may wish to retain the 
tapes, prior to October 15, 2000, since the tapes on conversations older than 
one month (except with respect to litigation matters) will be destroyed on 
that date.  If you have any questions, please contact Mark Haedicke or 
Richard Sanders. 

John Lavorato and Mark Haedicke