Subject: Can Fibre
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Valarie and Monica, 

Further to Chris's email below, I wanted to let you know that everything in 
his memo is accurate. From my viewpoint, we have complied with all the 
procedures necessary to terminate the Agreement with CanFibre and thus I 
consider the Agreement to be terminated. 

My litigation colleague, Richard Sanders, will be in the Portland office on 
Thursday to talk with Tim Belden about the possible risks associated with the 
early termination of the Agreement.

Please let me know if you have any questions as to the termination of the 
CanFibre Agreement. 

Thanks, 

Shari Stack 
ENA Legal

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 10/31/2000 05:22 PM -----

	Chris H Foster
	10/30/2000 04:23 PM
		 
		 To: Valarie Sabo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Monica Lande/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kyle 
Gibson/NA/Enron@Enron, Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Can Fibre

As indicated on the attached memo, the CanFibre deal is terminated.  We no 
longer have a forward obligation to serve Can Fibre.  Our forward position 
reports should no longer reflect a sale to Can Fibre.  No more invoices will 
be sent and the matter is forwarded to legal to recoup outstanding 
receivables and manage any future issues.  Shari will send you an e-mail 
indicating that the legal department concurs with this assessment.

Thanks!

Chris