Subject: Order issued by FERC , EL00-95-000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 05:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Richard --

Here is the FERC Order on California issues.

Along with this Order, the question has been raised whether or not this Order 
effectively tells the CPUC that they have no authority in wholesale matters 
and we will not give them the information they are requesting in their 
Subpoena?  Maybe we should ask Mike Day and Dan Watkiss for their opinion on 
this matter before we do anything else in terms of responding?

Jim

----- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 11/01/2000 01:22 PM -----

	Christi L Nicolay@ECT
	11/01/2000 11:10 AM
		 
		 To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marcia A 
Linton/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Order issued by FERC , EL00-95-000

---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 11/01/2000 
09:53 AM ---------------------------

"Nancy Pickover" <[email-masked]> on 11/01/2000 11:13:35 AM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: "Andrea Settanni" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Order issued by FERC , EL00-95-000

The order issued from today's meeting is attached.  It is approximately 80 
pages.

 - EL00-95.1