Subject: CPUC Filing at FERC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 05:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Richard,
 I just got off the phone with Nancy Pickover, a Bracewell paralegal,
who obtained for us the CPUC filing with FERC.  She is sending the 500 page
document overnight to me and to you Richard.  I will get a copy to Mike Day.
She is faxing the 16 page pleading and one of the exhibits immediately.  In
essence AES, Williams, Duke, Dynegy, Reliant and Southern are the named
entities.  As soon as we have more I will let you know.

Thanks
Gary

=======================================================
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, 
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of 
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to 
[email-masked]
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com