Subject: Enron/Intrust Matter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 05:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Please see the attached memo from our outside counsel concerning the 
collection of documents related to the above noted matter.  If there are 
persons that you feel should receive a copy of this email that are not shown 
in the cc list, please send their names to me for further distribution.  The 
volume of documents is fairly large and we are organizing a conference room 
in our space at Three Allen Center for collection.  An email will follow 
updating this deadlines and delivery locations.  If you have any questions, 
please feel free to contact me at x37408.

Thanks,
Mark

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Scarlett Collings <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-Scarlett+20Collings+20+3CScollings+40Gibbs-Bruns+2Ecom+3E+4
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 5:22 PM
To: Lay, Mark
Cc: Jean C. Frizzell
Subject: Enron/Intrust Matter

Dear Mark:

 As we discussed this afternoon, what follows is a list of categories
of documents that we need to produce to Intrust:

  1. Documents reflecting communications, created between
January 1999 and October 1999, (including emails) between Enron/HEOF
Management and third parties, including without limitation Wells Fargo and
Covenant, regarding the HEOF Fund, Intrust, and/or Jim Mingey.

  2. Documents reflecting communications, created between
January 1999 and October 1999, between Enron/HEOF Management and Intrust
and/or Jim Mingey (including emails) regarding the HEOF Fund, Intrust,
and/or Jim Mingey.

  3.  Documents reflecting Enron/HEOF Management internal
communications, created between January 1999 and October 1999, (including
emails) regarding the HEOF Fund, Intrust, and/or Jim Mingey.

  4.  Documents reflecting efforts made by Enron/HEOF
Management to get others involved in the HEOF Fund.

 If you have any questions give me a call.  Thanks.

--Scarlett