Subject: URGENT: Intrust/HEOF Litigation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

As Mark indicated in our last staff meeting, we are in the process of 
creating a data room for the appraisals and attorneys involve in the Intrust 
- HEOF litigation case.  We have been asked to provide the attorneys with the 
following information on HEOF 1 portfolio companies (MFR, IeC, Fusion, Cynet, 
CCC, Creole, Morgan Kendall, Beals TC) by no later than this Friday!!!

Due Diligence: obtained from each Portfolio Company (i.e. proformas, business 
plan, tax returns), prior to closing
Financial Reports: Flash Reports, Monthly Quarterly, Yearly Financials, Tax 
Returns obtained from each Portfolio Company, post closing
EIP Valuation Reports:  Quarterly updates generated by EIP on each Portfolio 
Company
Revised budgets/proformas:  Copies of any revised budges/proformas from each 
Portfolio Company, post closing
Any Electronic correspondence: to and from each Portfolio Company, post 
closing
Marketing/promotional materials: obtained from each Portfolio Companies
Legal documents (Post closing) on each Portfolio Company (i.e. follow-on 
investments, letters of credit, etc.).

The following people have been assigned to submit the requested information 
to Lilia, no later than 12:00pm on Friday

MFR  Marc Poulson
Iec  Marc Poulson/Domingo Drakes
CCC  Domingo Drakes
Cynet  John Godbold/Domingo Drakes
Creole  John Godbold
MKH  Monica Edwarsd
Beals  John Godbold/Mac Poulson

I realize this is such short notice, but we really need your prompt 
cooperation regarding this matter.

Thanks

DD