Subject: Document and Electronic File Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:50:46 -0800 (PST)

Richard,

Thanks for meeting with Paul and I yesterday.  As we discussed, I e-mailed
an initial request on 11/8 to Jenny Rub and Cris Sherman.  This previous
request (with some additions) is as follows:

     1.   Latest e-mail boxes and network file folders available for:
             Andrew Fastow
             Lea Fastow
             Ben Glisan
             Kristina Mordaunt
             Rick Buy
             Jeremy Blachman
             Anne Yeager
             Michael Kopper
             Kathy Lynn
             Chris Loehr
             Jeff Skilling
             Sherron Smith Watkins
             Joyce Tang (if an employee)
             Ace Roman (if an employee)

      2.   A list of all the laptop and desktop computers that have been
   secured by the company

      3.   A list of the dates that an e-mail backup tape has been retained
   for both lotus notes and outlook (Jenny         Rub mentioned that she
   has one backup at year end 2000 but there are others)

      4.   Access to Enron IT professionals in order to formulate
   procedures for identifying other network folders          of interest
   that would not be under an employees name (e.g., Ryan Siurek mentioned
   that Anne              Yeager may have maintained an LJM folder).

      5.   Access to the office contents of Ben Glisan and Kristina
   Mordaunt

      6.   A protocol for easy access to the office contents of Andrew
   Fastow, Ben Glisan and Kristina Mordaunt.

      7.   A list of the documents that are being withheld for privilege
   purposes, or alternatively, redacted copies.

   We will also make additional requests shortly.  I will follow up with
   you later today.   Thanks for your help.

   Regards,

   Rick
*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.