From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:22:33 -0800 (PST)

Have been trying to run down Gordon White for several days regarding a
meeting. Finally talked to him today. He is out of town in North Carolina
the rest of this week and leaves for Sweden for almost two weeks this
weekend. THe earliest date we could set a meeting that accomodates his
schedule is Wednesday Dec 19th at Gordon's offices in Austin. I wanted to do
it earlier but Gordon is essentially out of pocket for almost three weeks.
Does this date work for you?
                                         ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You