Subject: FW: Bid/Ask Action Item List.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:08:53 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is our master action item list that describes many of the projects
that are underway, and which will later be underway in connection with our
work on the case.  We discussed many of these during our visit in your
office yesterday. Pls call if you have any questions.

                                         ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You
 <<Bid/Ask Action Item List.DOC>>

 - Ask Action Item List.DOC