Subject: Bid/Ask
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

I called Bid's lawyer Sam Baxter about an extension to answer. He was out,
so I left a detailed message with his secretary asking for an extension
until 19 NOV.

David Henry spoke with his friend, who is Judge Ward's "permanent" law
clerk, about the Court's procedure on extensions of time and scheduling
orders. The clerk said the judge 1) routinely grants extensions to respond
to Complaints and 2) will send out a Scheduling Order and a Discovery Order
shortly after we answer (probably even if we file a 1404 motion with our
answer).

In connection with our 1404 motion, we need to 1) verify that the correct
sub has been sued, 2) ascertain ASAP whether our sub has any accounts with
any companies in the Eastern District of Texas, and 3) get Enron Corp out of
the case on a 12b-6 motion .

Sharyn, see me re this.
                                         ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You