Subject: 681095_1.wpd
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

The attached document outlines the current claim construction and
infringement issues for the independent claims of the Odom patent.  We will
want to go over this issue list with Jay Webb during our meeting tomorrow.
If appropriate, you may want to pass this memo on to Jay for his
consideration before the 2 pm meeting. Thank you.

 681095_1.wpd
                                         ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You
 <<681095_1.WPD>>

 - 681095_1.WPD