From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

Richard, Pete Peterson cleared conflicts to work on the non
infringement opinion last week based on the idenity of the litigants, but
another issue has arisen. Pete is special master in a case in Dallas in
which McKool Smith is representing one of the parties. Although not
technically a conflict, Pete does not think he can become involved in this
case since he is serving a quasi judicial function in this unrelated case in
which he must rule for or against McKool Smith.  As a result, I am not on
the hunt for another opinion writer.
                                         ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You