Subject: November 9th Hearing at FERC -- Key points by Gov. Davis and othe rs.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:18:00 -0800 (PST)

<<38M1H01!_.doc>>

Richard,
 Here is a brief analysis of what Gov. Davis and other Californian's
had to say at the Nov. 9th hearing.  We got this transcript from Dan Watkis
because nobody who was there from Enron or Bracewell (that we spoke with)
could give us the details of their testimony.

Thanks
Gary

=======================================================
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, 
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of 
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to 
[email-masked]
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com

 - 38M1H01!_.doc