Subject: How to Contact West Desk Trading Legal Team: Wednesday through Friday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Certain scheduling complexities for each of Christian Yoder, Shari Stack and 
Steve Hall over the balance of the week can best be dealt with by keeping the 
following message around to refer to:

Christian Yoder:   Out of office all of Wednesday and parts of Thursday and 
Friday to be with wife in surgery situation.  Leave voice mails at office 
number:  503-464-7845 or call at home:  503-296-9523.  Do not call pager 
because it  is lost. 

Shari Stack:  In the Portland office on Wednesday and Friday at 
503-464-7674,  but in Phoenix pushing the EEI contract at a conference on 
Thursday.  Leave voice mails at her Houston number 713-853-9477, or contact 
her Portland assistant Jan King at 503-464-8814.

Steve Hall:  At west desk on Wednesday at 503-464-7795.  Leave voice mails at 
this number on Thursday and Friday when he will be in Seattle.

We will all make every effort to remain responsive during this unusual 
time.----cgy