Subject: IGL Claim
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 06:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached please find an electronic copy of a memorandum that I prepared this 
week in connection with the claim by International Gas Limited ("IGL") 
against Enron Exploration Company ("EEC").  The claim appears to relate to 
the recent execution of an upstream gas development "Term Sheet" in 
connection with Project Dolphin, and certain rights IGL believes it has to 
participate in the benefits of such Term Sheet pursuant to a May 18, 1994 
Agreement that was executed between IGL and EEC in connection with Enron's 
earlier Qatar LNG Project.

I understand from discussions the other day with Bob Williams and Don 
Wendland of EOG Resources Inc. ("EOG") that EOG will in all likelihood ask 
Pettman Smith (IGL's counsel in London) for an extension of the requested 
April 16 response date.

If you have any questions or comments on this memorandum, or if I can be of 
further assistance in connection with this claim, please do not hesitate to 
call on me.

Kind regards,
Dan