Subject: Voice Recording - a correction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Richard

Following our meeting I have been discussing the voice recording requirements 
with other members of the project team, and I need to correct one piece of 
information I supplied to you. 

Regarding the recording of internal calls, it is possible to not record calls 
made on the Lucent digital phones internally, but ALL calls made on turrets 
(the phones the traders use) would have to be recorded, whether internal or 
external. This is due to the way in which the voice recording system must be 
connected to the turret system. Therefore, could you assume when considering 
what the corporate requirements are that we cannot exclude internal calls. 

My apologies for this mistake, we are going to investigate the development of 
a solution to this problem with the vendors under consideration. I will keep 
you in touch with all progress that is made. 

Many thanks for your time this morning. 

Regards

Stuart Fieldhouse
x35699