Subject: RE: nsm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa:? re your point no. 2, shouldn't we also make a fraud claim on the B 
bonds?? Even though we no longer own these bonds, we took a big loss on them 
because of NSM's fraud and we continue to hold that fraud claim unless we 
expressly transferred it to our buyer, which is unlikely.

Steve Howard 
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP 
[email-masked] 
213-892-4478; 213-892-4748 (fax) 
? 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Lisa Mellencamp [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 9:22 AM 
To: [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] 
Cc: Richard B Sanders; Linda Simmons; Deb Korkmas; Donna Lowry 
Subject: nsm 

1. Mark E. Haedicke, Managing Director and General Counsel of each of Enron 
North America Corp., formerly known as Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp., 
and? ECT Thailand Investments Inc., each a Delaware corporation, will sign 
the 
powers of attorney for 2 claims, one on behalf of each entity.? Passport info 
will be coming for him. Donna W. Lowry, Vice President and Assistant 
Secretary, 
of ECT Securities GP Corp., which is general partner of ECT Securities 
Limited 
Partnership, a Delaware limited partnership, will execute the power of 
attorney 
for that entity and passport info will be coming for her. ECT Securities 
Limited 
Partnership is the successor by merger to ECT Securities Corp. 

2. We will make a claim for $10,000,000 of what we call the C bonds and for 
equity issued to each of the 2 companies. We will be making a third 
indemnification claim for the parnership as well. 

3. I will be sending a package by overnight courier this afternoon with 
Certificates of Incorporation and Bylaws for each of the 2 companies with a 
corporate secretary's certificate certifying as to (notarized). Apostiles 
from 
the Secretary of States office of Texas evidencing the notary's authority 
(she 
will be Deb Korkmas at our office here) will be coming to you directly from 
the 
law firm of Vinson? & Elkin in Austin, Texas.? The secretary's certificate 
will 
include list of directors of each with specimen signatures. I will fax as 
well. 
Info as to the partnership also coming with evidence of merger. 

4. I will also be sending resolutions of each of the entities authorizing the 
filing of the claims and the powers of attorneys. I will fax as well. 

5. The indenture trustee would have been the entity that sent demand letters 
etc. None came directly from us, so will not be included. 

6. I am sure we can dig up evidence of purchase price, but do we really need 
this??? Hard to find and we have the interests. 

Lisa J. Mellencamp 
Enron North America Corp. 
1400 Smith St. 
Houston, TX? 77002 
Tel:? (713) 853-7986 
Fax: (713) 646-3393 

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee 
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended 
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify 
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.